Welcome to Unity (Scout Insurance Services)
The official insurance broker of The Scout Association.
Looking for insurance for your Scout Group?
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) arranges bespoke insurance solutions designed specifically for Scouting to The Scout Association and Scout Groups, Districts and Counties. To find out more about these policies,
visit our "cover you may need" page.
What's covered by The Scout Association?
The Scout Association trusts Unity (Scout Insurance Services) to protect you the Members by providing the insurance that covers:
There is no need for your Scout Group to take out insurance for public liability or trustee indemnity insurance. You are already covered.
What makes us different?
As well as providing tailored insurance cover at competitive premiums:
- We are your insurance broker, the only one owned by The Scout Association.
- All our profits returned to Scouting helping to keep your membership costs down.
- Over 80 years experience providing cover to the Scout Movement.
- You get a personal service from our dedicated team of experienced Account Handlers, who between them have over 60 years experience of working with Scouts.
- We work only with like minded insurers who share our commitment and understanding of Scouting issues.
- If you need to make a claim, we help you through the process, getting you reimbursed as quickly as possible.
Did you know, we also arrange specialist insurance for other UK charities, with all profits returned to Scouting? Find out more
We were shortlisted for Insurance Company of the Year in the Better Society Awards 2015.
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers say about us, on our testimonials page.
Follow our news and events by visiting our news page.
If you require more information or help, please Contact Us.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our register number is 312976.